Masses on Youtube : St. Eugene, Chepachet, RI – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2NOvJwj-de84yJM0Kt_bpg
Fr. Stephen Dandeneau, Pastor
** Starting Saturday July 11th we will be adding 8:30am mass for those wishing to attend morning mass. This mass does not count as your Sunday mass obligation. **
June 25 –Will be in next weeks bulletin
**You may send your budgets to St. Eugene by mail (PO Box A, Chepachet, RI 02814) or drop them off in the black mail box next to the breezeway door (facing the parking lot). We appreciate your continued support during this time. God bless you for your generosity, stay safe and well.
In today’s world it is so very important for us to support and encourage our youth in their faith. The challenges and temptations involved in following Jesus now are greater than ever.
(Click here to Read more)
We are looking for volunteers to help sign Christmas cards for veterans and those serving overseas. We have 225 cards to be signed. Once signed they will be delivered to veterans and servicemen/women by the R.I. National Guard. If you can spare an hour or 2 to help send greetings and thanks, please call Beverly Bedard @949-2545 for time and location. No experience necessary! Many hands make light work, please consider helping us with this very worthy cause!
Our prayer garden is open for anyone who is looking for a quiet spot to pray and meditate. Presently we have a small group who say the “Chaplet of Divine Mercy” every day at 3pm.
Please feel free to come and join them.
All Parish Activities cancelled until further notice
Yard Sale – Cancelled
Steubenville East —Cancelled
Parish Feast Oct 2nd – 4th
20 Week Club Dinner – Oct. 16th @ the Village Haven
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings
- * Bible Study Group— 4pm-5:30pm
- – CCD – All classes will now be held on Sundays Gr K-5 — 8:45am – 9:50am Gr 6-10 — 11:15am – 12:30pm
- – Every Wednesday- 6:30-7:30pm Confessions in the church with exposition of the Eucharist.
- – Legion of Mary – meetings are held on Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM. We hope to see you there.
- – Youth Group meets every Saturday evening at 7:00 PM in the church hall.
- – Knights of Columbus meet on the Second and fourth Thursdays of every month at 7:30 PM
- – 4th Degree Knights of Columbus– Meets 3rd Tuesday of the month @7:30pm in the church hall
- – New Freedom (formerly AA) meets every Wednesday 8 PM in the church hall
- – St. Vincent dePaul Society meets 2nd Wednesday of the month: Sept – June at 6pm in the church hall.
- – Eucharistic Adoration Every Friday from 8am to Noon (Right after 7:30am morning mass)
Bronx Zoo Bus Trip Parish Bus Trip – Is being rescheduled to September Date TBA
Oct– Scarecrow Contest
Youth Group Meets Saturday Evenings at 7pm. Students in Grades 8-12 are welcome to join. Come and enjoy some time with friends. (Students who have already made their Confirmation are invited back to join us!)
All classes are now held on Sundays
Gr K-5 — 8:45am – 9:50am
Gr 6-10 — 11:15am – 12:30pm
In lieu of the Confirmation Retreat, students are asked to read the article about “Lectio Divina” on Wikipedia and write a ¾ page summary and to watch either the film “The Shack” or “The Gospel of John” and write a ¾ page summary. “The Gospel of John” is available for free on YouTube.
FIRST COMMUNION & CONFIRMATION are two year programs. Please send in copies of Baptismal Certificates if student was not baptized at St. Eugene. Confirmation candidates should have a sponsor chosen prior to the start of classes.
Registration forms for Religious Education have been prepared and mailed. If you are new to the parish or have children who are now of an age to attend classes, please call rectory 568-5102 so that your family can be sent a registration form.
Registration Forms are available for download by clicking the Rel Ed menu option above then clicking Forms
- * Bible Study Group— 4pm-5:30pm