Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
The Church’s tradition maintains that there are five categories into which all prayer can be placed. The categories are: Adoration and Blessing,…
- – Christmas Bazaar Mtg: 9/18 6:30pm
- – Friday Night Bread Line St. Eugene’s will help prepare and serve food the evening of Friday Sept 21st at the Cathedral in Providence. To volunteer contact Dennis Robidoux 651-6241
- – Bake Sale: Sept 29 & 30th
- – Car Show / Outdoor Craft Fair: Sunday Oct. 7th 8am – 3:30pm “Field of Dreams”, 1180 So Main St. (Rt 100), Glocester, RI (Rain date Oct. 8th)
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings
- – CCD classes start September 9th.
- – Youth Group meets every Saturday evening at 7:00 PM
- – Knights of Columbus meet on the Second and fourth Thursdays of every month at 7:30 PM
– New Freedom (formerly AA) meets every Wednesday 8 PM in the church hall
– Every Thursday Legion of Mary meeting is at 6:30 pm
– Eucharistic Adoration Every Friday from 8am to Noon (Right after 7:30am morning mass)
Meets Saturday Evenings at 7pm. Students in Grades 8-12 are welcome to join. So far we have 6 students from Grade 10 and 1 from Grade 8. Come and enjoy some time with friends around the campfire. (Students who have already made their Confirmation are invited back to join us!)
Donate Back Packs
A durable back pack filled with simple school supplies makes a big difference for struggling families. Make a child smile this year as they head back to school. Donations are gratefully accepted at church or you can leave them in the rectory hallway. God bless you for you generosity and charity to others.
FIRST COMMUNION & CONFIRMATION are two year programs. Please send in copies of Baptismal Certificates if student was not baptized at St. Eugene. Confirmation candidates should have a sponsor chosen prior to the start of classes.
Registration forms for Religious Education have been prepared and mailed. If you are new to the parish or have children who are now of an age to attend classes, please call rectory 568-5102 so that your family can be sent a registration form.
Registration Forms are available for download by clicking the Rel Ed menu option above then clicking Forms