Car Show and Craft Fair October 9, 2016. This is a family day for our parish. There is no cost to view the wonderful cars of past generations, enjoy great food and browse our craft fair. You can help, we are asking everyone who attends to bring a can good for our food pantry. If you are a business person please ask how a small donation from you can go a long way to stock our pantry and enhance your standing in our community. As a parishioner who would like to memorialize someone who took you for long Sunday rides, to the Drive-In, or just loved old cars you can purchase a set of trophies engraved with your loved ones name and then you can select and present the trophies to the winners. This would also make a great gift for your children or grandchildren. Watch their faces light up when they are presented their own personalized trophy.
Our apologies—Due to a scheduling error the visit of the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe was last Wed. 1/16/19. The change was sent out by word of mouth and on file e-mails to as many parishioners as possible, asking them to also pass the word. Again, our apologies.
REMINDER: When school is cancelled due to bad weather, Fr. Dandeneau will still celebrate morning mass for the intention that has been requested. Please use your judgement as to whether or not you should drive to attend mass as our parking lot may not yet be plowed. Your safety is the most important thing! The mass will be said for the intention of the day even if no one is in the pews.
…while the Church’s teachings can seem challenging or perhaps even offensive to some, it not only teaches on God’s behalf about moral values but it also provides us with God’s grace and an abundance of practical resources to help us…
No CCD next weekend Jan 20 & 21
- St. Vincent dePaul Meeting – Meeting Wednesday, Jan 30th at 6pm in the church hall.
Thanks to your generosity:
25 Thanksgiving Food Baskets; 24 Christmas Food Baskets; & 258 Christmas Gifts
Were given out this past Holiday season. These families are very thankful for your assistance and so are we! Thank you for your kindness to others
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings
- Legion of Mary – Our parish in blessed to have a brand new Praesidium of the Legion of Mary. The Legion of Mary is a wonderful spiritual organization which assists in the Church’s ministry of evangelization. The meetings are held on Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM. We hope to see you there.
- – CCD CLASSES
Sundays – Gr. K – 5 (8:45am – 9:50am)
Sundays – Gr. 9 –10 (11:15am- 12:30pm)
Mondays – Gr. 6 – 8 (6:30pm – 7:30pm)
- – Youth Group meets every Saturday evening at 7:00 PM in the church hall
- – Knights of Columbus meet on the Second and fourth Thursdays of every month at 7:30 PM
- – 4th Degree Knights of Columbus– Meets 3rd Tuesday of the month @7:30pm in the church hall
- – New Freedom (formerly AA) meets every Wednesday 8 PM in the church hall
- – Every Thursday Legion of Mary meeting is at 6:30 pm
- – Eucharistic Adoration Every Friday from 8am to Noon (Right after 7:30am morning mass)
Youth Group Meets Saturday Evenings at 7pm. Students in Grades 8-12 are welcome to join. Come and enjoy some time with friends. (Students who have already made their Confirmation are invited back to join us!)
FIRST COMMUNION & CONFIRMATION are two year programs. Please send in copies of Baptismal Certificates if student was not baptized at St. Eugene. Confirmation candidates should have a sponsor chosen prior to the start of classes.
Registration forms for Religious Education have been prepared and mailed. If you are new to the parish or have children who are now of an age to attend classes, please call rectory 568-5102 so that your family can be sent a registration form.
Registration Forms are available for download by clicking the Rel Ed menu option above then clicking Forms