The next of the 7 Deadly Sins that should be addressed in the spiritual life is twofold-the love of money and greed.
- * St. Vincent dePaul-Meets 2nd Wednesday of the month Sept thru June at 6pm in the church hall. Next meeting– Wed. November 13th
- Up-Coming SVDP Events:
Soup Night – Oct 26th
Giving Tree – Nov 30th
- * Blessing of Pets – Sunday, Oct. 20th at 1:00pm in the parking lot.
- *All Saints Celebration “Parade and Presentation” Gr K-5 – Oct. 27th at 9am in the church – All are invited!
- *Mass of Consolation—Sat. Nov. 2nd at 4pm. If you have someone who has died in the past year, please call the rectory and give us their name so they can be added to the list for this service.
- ***Last Christmas Bazaar Meeting** Thurs Nov 7th at 6pm in the church hall.
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings
- * Bible Study Group— “Spirituality of the Gospels” meets at 10 AM in the church hall
- – CCD – All classes will now be held on Sundays Gr K-5 — 8:45am – 9:50am Gr 6-10 — 11:15am – 12:30pm
- – Every Wednesday- 6:30-7:30pm Confessions in the church with exposition of the Eucharist.
- – Legion of Mary – meetings are held on Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM. We hope to see you there.
- – Youth Group meets every Saturday evening at 7:00 PM in the church hall.
- – Knights of Columbus meet on the Second and fourth Thursdays of every month at 7:30 PM
- – 4th Degree Knights of Columbus– Meets 3rd Tuesday of the month @7:30pm in the church hall
- – New Freedom (formerly AA) meets every Wednesday 8 PM in the church hall
- – St. Vincent dePaul Society meets 2nd Wednesday of the month: Sept – June at 6pm in the church hall.
- – Eucharistic Adoration Every Friday from 8am to Noon (Right after 7:30am morning mass)
Cemetery Walk 11/2
Youth Group Meets Saturday Evenings at 7pm. Students in Grades 8-12 are welcome to join. Come and enjoy some time with friends. (Students who have already made their Confirmation are invited back to join us!)
FIRST COMMUNION & CONFIRMATION are two year programs. Please send in copies of Baptismal Certificates if student was not baptized at St. Eugene. Confirmation candidates should have a sponsor chosen prior to the start of classes.
Registration forms for Religious Education have been prepared and mailed. If you are new to the parish or have children who are now of an age to attend classes, please call rectory 568-5102 so that your family can be sent a registration form.
Registration Forms are available for download by clicking the Rel Ed menu option above then clicking Forms